Bel Fiore


Hello again*smiles*,
hope you all had a good weekend. I tried to take same good snapshot, again on the beach. I love it, i can't resist. The new round of WE<3RolePlay was beginning two days ago, and Juno Mantel, owner of Junbug, released for this round a beautiful mesh dress called Bel Fiore. It is available in more colors, i wore the blue one. You can buy it here, and find it sold at 50% off, a fatpack with seven colors.




Another beautiful new, the headress i wore. It is a new release by Swallow. It is solt at a new event called The Limitee. It is sold in four variations: gold, silver, bicolor gold and bicolor silver.



Credits

Dress     *{Junbug}*      Bel Fiore    @ We<3RP!

Headpiece      Swallow     Lion Headpiece  @  The Limitee event 

Poses       !Musa!   Gown Pose 011-020 Pack  @ We<3RP!


to see better here

Have a great night and... mmm i'm thinking:

"Do you love me enough that i may be weak, be mistaken with you? Everyone loves strenght,
but do you love me for my weakness?
That is the real test."


See you my lovelies <3



No comments

Leave a Reply