Alone


Hello my readers. Hope you all have a good weekend, here in my city is a very bad day: it's raining. But, you know, rainbow comes after rain so i'm smiling now*winks*. However, i try to fight this sadness feeling going to beach!




I went on Annon, where there is a lovely beach and took these photos. The pose i used is the new release by Kuro In Motion. I love it so much, when i saw the box sent me by Luana Dawg, owner of Kuro, i was really curious, especially reading the name: Time. I think this pose is really expressive, really gives the emotion of waiting for something or... someone.

The cute skirt and shirt, i wore when i took shots, are both part of the hunt that is still going on at Ricielli Mainstore to celebrate Vliet Troncon's Birthday. Every hunt item costs 15L.


Credits

Skin     Glam Affair

Hair     LeLutka

Eyes      IKON     already blogged

Shirt      Ricielli      Spiked Bra+Pullover   #17 hunt item

Skirt     Ricielli      Highwaisted miniskirt black  #3 hunt item

Pose     Kuro In Motion     Time




“From childhood's hour I have not been. As others were, I have not seen. As others saw, I could not awaken. My heart to joy at the same tone. And all I loved, I loved alone.”



2 comments

  1. I am the only being whose doom
    No tongue would ask, no eye would mourn;
    I've never caused a thought of gloom,
    A smile of joy, since I was born.


    In secret pleasure, secret tears,
    This changeful life has slipped away,
    As friendless after eighteen years,
    As lone as on my natal day.


    There have been times I cannot hide,
    There have been times when this was drear,
    When my sad soul forgot its pride
    And longed for one to love me here.


    But those were in the early glow
    Of feelings that subdued by care,
    And they have died so long ago,
    I hardly now believe they were.


    First melted off the hope of youth,
    Then fancy's rainbow fast withdrew;
    And then experience told me truth
    In mortal bosoms never grew.


    'Twas grief enough to think mankind
    All hollow, servile, insincere;
    But worse to trust to my own mind
    And find the same Corruption there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for sharing this here. She was a great writer. But i want to share with you this.

      “The inferno of the living is not something that will be; if there is one, it is what is already here, the inferno where we live every day, that we form by being together. There are two ways to escape suffering it. The first is easy for many: accept the inferno and become such a part of it that you can no longer see it. The second is risky and demands constant vigilance and apprehension: seek and learn to recognize who and what, in the midst of inferno, are not inferno, then make them endure, give them space.”


      Keep corruption out, learn to recognise it, and fight always for the things in what you believe. Sometimes eyes don't see good and we need only understanding, or someone that can put himself in our clothes. Have a great day!

      Delete